The Princesa Insolente, is a backpackers for young overseas tourists of wild and indomitable spirit and adventurous soul. Be welcome to our place and discover an alternative thinking and view from this rush, stressed and competitive world!
Surfer since his childhood, private guide and expert in surf expeditions.
Queen of Queens, our always lovely, spontaneous and gorgeous Lady G that will take care over your experience inside the Hostel
Andrea & Alejandra
Pini twins (devil angels), the cutests and most helpfull princesas ever ….
little big brain always thinking in improving your experience and hostel details.
They have injected here a new mixture of energy for you to enjoy and together with the vibes of the crazy characters that have come along makes out of The Princesa Insolente a unique warm and comfortable chilean spot...
- Real spring mattresses, all of them twin size where you can make spoon with your couple! or Teddy bear if you don´t have a couple!
- No more tiny, small, shorty and noisy bunkbeds! each one with a lamp so you can read at night if you wish.
- To try and save you money, we've a great kitchen place full equipped that allows you and others to cook at any time, also for midnight munchies.
- Breakfast included only private rooms and apartments and good price breakfast choices for our travelers in dorms.
- Internet – Wifi free of charge all around the house also in the bathroom for newsnet paper reader lovers. - A lovely decoration, great music and a great atmosphere to meet different people, cultures and adventures and also to meet the chilean "Indio Picaro and his girlfriend", you surely would like to take them back home!
We rent REALBikes, not made in China. - And if you feel like staying home movies and will do it!
- Airport transportation, tour tips and information, and great surfing trips and experiences! Feel free to ask whatever you need...
The private room is the only with private bathroom, not ensuite, the bathroom is outside the room but for sure is only yours, you manage the key.
Phone:+562 2671 65 51 / Moneda 2350, Barrio Brasil / Santiago - Chile
A Hostel By The Box company